Friday, 23 August 2013

Biker Chick

Maxine loves going on the motor bike with Trev.


(You'll notice my new company car in behind them. It's a Prius Plus - 7 seater Hybrid car. I must confess I only started driving hybrid cars to reduce my tax bill, but I would be hard-pushed to drive a 'normal' car again. They are quiet and smooth, and the Toyota's are not lacking in performance at all)




2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to catch up with what is happening in your life. So good to see so many photos of Maxine. I love your duck tales :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to catch up - Lovely photies of Maxine - Also love the story of the ducks...I am so proud of your photography Mariette....We rescued a baby dove last weekend and so now we are trying to hand feed it - past experience has been that they seem to be doing well, then one morning you open the box to find that they have died, but I live in hope that "this one" will survive Lots of love

    ReplyDelete