Saturday, 7 January 2012

TUT becomes TUM - Inside

We're back!!!!! As you'll remember, we decided to take a break end of last year and things were a bit hectic....but true to our word, we are here again. Linda-Maree, Claire, Pam and I have decided to TUM this year...Team up Monday....the idea being submission by close of play on a Friday, with the weekend to do the blog, by the Monday.

I chose the theme this week...a carry over from end of last year, and prompted primarily by the horrible dark winter weather, which doesn't make for nice outdoor pictures.

Claire's picture, first, as, without her enthusiasm recently, I don't think we would have pulled finger and sorted ourselves out for this week. Thank you, Claire!


Claire, as usual, putting us to shame with her awesome picture of the inside of a tea cup hanging on her Welsh Dresser.

Pam next, with the inside of her delivery van this week.


I'm looking forward to your humour and wit again, Pam. Great to have you back!

Next up, Linda-Maree, with a cute picture of her cat inside the tumble drier.


And, lastly, me, with a picture of some gemstones inside an ornamental glass, that normally sit on my desk.


I had initially wanted a picture of my storm lantern with candle inside, but ran out of time and creativity as the week marched on. This was the best of what I did take, but not quite what I wanted to capture.


I liked the picture for being so abstract.

This is a more 'normal' view.


That's it from me.
Please pop along and visit the other ladies' pages.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Mariette - you beat me to it! So happy to be back - in more ways than TUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TUM buddy - So nice to be back doing our weekly challenges....It was a rough weekend for us, so I don't think we will be long out of bed tonight - Will send all three TUM ladies an update this week..Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each different look at the "inside" theme. Great to see you all back.

    ReplyDelete