Tuesday, 15 April 2014

TUM - March - Travel

I'm going to do a relatively quick post for TUM this month.....mainly as I still want to post a longer journal of my recent travels.

First up, Claire........I just LOVE your picture, Claire!
 
 
It's a beautiful picture, and just perfect for the theme. Very clever.
 
I travelled to Malaysian Borneo in March.....more on that later. Here are some of my favourite pictures :
 




 
I had a lovely trip, but so rushed before, during, and after. Lots of mixed emotions.
If I had to do it all again, would I ?
I'm not sure, would be my honest answer.
I am really pleased I went and visited my brother, and showed him how important he is to me.
But, it caused so much commentary and ill feeling at home that I am left with a very bitter taste in my mouth, and not one I will forget easily.
And my Trev fell ill the week before I left, and had an operation the day after I came home.....and that hasn't been easy for me (or him!), and I remain worried about him, even though he is on the road to recovery.
 
So that's it from me.....you'll need to wait a little longer until I manage to do my Travel Journal....until then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment