Thursday, 2 August 2012

Bog Your Heart - July

There's a song that has been very close to my heart this month....
it's 'That I Would be Good' by Alanis Morissette.
Here are the lyrics : 
that I would be good even if I did nothing
that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
that I would be good even if I got an stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

that I would be find even if I went bankrupt
that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that I would be great if I was no longer queen
that I would be grand if I was not all knowing

that I would be loved even when I numb myself
that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
that I would be loved even when I was fuming
that I would be good even if I was clingy

that I would be good even if I lost sanity
that I would be good
whether with or without you


If you have a few minutes, I thoroughly recommend you listen to it, it's a really beautiful song....


1 comment:

  1. Just knowing that you are enough! Just knowing that you can be content with that.

    ReplyDelete