Thursday, 26 July 2012

TUM - Wet and Still Life

Well done, Claire........sick, and still soldiering on........I hold my head in shame......but I'm back!

First up (I think), we had Wet, and Linda-Maree with a lovely (older) picture of Brad.


Just love the expression!

Next, Claire.


Awesome, Claire!

And, finally, me.


I loved the way he was trying to shake the rain off (like it would make a difference!).


Next up, we had Still Life. First up, Claire this time.



I love your passion for photography, Claire!

Next, Linda-Maree.


I think what your mom did was very thoughtful and clever, Linda.

And, lastly, me.


I saw this solar wind chime when I was ordering end of year gifts for Maxine's school teachers, and bought it for myself. I just LOVE it.

Here are some other views:




And that's it from me.....catch up is done....and back on track again. I feel like I could blog all night because I have so much to say about my awesome daughter and the last couple of weeks.....

But it's off to bed.....Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment