Our next topic was Crafty, which I was dreading a bit because I don't really do anything 'crafty' that I could use for inspiration.
I love Claire's picture.......perfectly captures 'Crafty', of a jumper she has knitted for Mia.
I'd recently had to take Jessi to the vet due to a bladder infection, and she was on a course of (VERY expensive) anti-biotics. It's always a tricky thing, getting animals to have their medicine..... and I always hated the way my dad would manhandle our dogs when I was young in order to get them to have their tablets. So I've always done it using the 'hide it in food, and give it as a treat' method.....much more my style!
Jessi, LOVES buttered toast....any toast, really.....and if she hears the toaster or smells the toast of a morning, she runs down the stairs and into the kitchen, and will unashamedly sit and stair at me with the most pathetic expression on her face!
So, my picture for the week was of my doggie, because of how I had to be crafty to hide her tablets!


No comments:
Post a Comment