Tuesday, 21 August 2012

TUM Catch Up - Creatures

I'm jumping out of order for this catch up, and moving to Creatures, which turned out to be really fun this week.

It's also great having Pam back again, so first up is Pam, of a lovely picture of children trying to catch a frog.


A lovely post, Pam. So nice reading about other parts of the world and hearing the appreciation for Mother Nature.

Ditto, Claire's post and picture. Lovely.



And, finally me. I must confess, I wasn't going to take new pictures because I'd had a busy weekend and didn't really feel up for it. And then I read Pam's Women post, and Pam and Claire sent their pictures through, and it really lifted me. 

So, this is my creature...I don't know what it is, or what it eats, and I'm really glad it didn't jump at me while I was perched precariously across the pond taking the picture!


And I was over the moon to discover some baby fish in the pond, while looking for a creature for this week's topic. Fingers crossed they survive!



Just one more catch up to go....Women....

No comments:

Post a Comment