First up, Claire....nice one, very dramatic!
Pam's picture and accompanying e-mail made me smile....there is nothing that lifts your soul more than seeing a familiar SA brand in the local supermarket when grocery shopping.
There have been a few times I have amused fellow shoppers with an 'ooh' as I see they have stock of Mrs. Balls Chutney. Currently, whilst not an SA 'brand' we are able to get guava juice....now that is a pleasant treat!
I knew immediately what I wanted to capture with 'Flame' - as seen through a cracked glass candle holder.
This is my take :
I struggled to pick just one, as there were four I liked. Here are the others :
Pam's picture and accompanying e-mail made me smile....there is nothing that lifts your soul more than seeing a familiar SA brand in the local supermarket when grocery shopping.
There have been a few times I have amused fellow shoppers with an 'ooh' as I see they have stock of Mrs. Balls Chutney. Currently, whilst not an SA 'brand' we are able to get guava juice....now that is a pleasant treat!
I knew immediately what I wanted to capture with 'Flame' - as seen through a cracked glass candle holder.
This is my take :
I struggled to pick just one, as there were four I liked. Here are the others :
That's it from me...still want to do a final catch up blog...





No comments:
Post a Comment