And as much as I love it, I also hate it because I can only choose one picture from each.
First up, Linda-Maree......thank you, my friend, for starting me on this journey with you.....I don't know how I could ever repay you :-)
I love this photo, taken for our Sunset theme. Just beautiful.
Next up is Claire:
Claire, you have a lovely way of making even the simplest things look breath-taking.....this is exactly what I'm talking about.
And, last but not least, Pam :
What can I say....I just LOVE this picture....just beautiful.
I also took the time to go back and read your posts for 2012, and here are my favourites.
Linda-Maree, I love your post for Husbands, because you so aptly describe all of our husbands, and show how intimately you know all of us. Know that we have all missed you during parts of this year, and I hope you can find the time and creativity to join us again.
Claire, I got lost reading your posts for this year. What a crazy year you have had, and continue to have. I love your post titled Not as Bad as I Thought, where you led us on a beautiful journey through your house....your pride and attention to detail is lovely....I really felt I was being walked through your house, being given a private tour. Thank you.
I hope that 2013 will be a calmer year for you.
And, finally, Pam. You have a way with words that is so wise...beyond your years. Your post for TUM - Husbands and Children is my post choice for 2012....I think you sum up where all four of us are, tied up in the daily chaos we call life, trying to find a balance between work and home, being a mother and a wife and a daughter.....all too often feeling so tired and so fed up.....and every now and then we get a wake up call.
I cried the first time I read it, and I cried again today.
Thank you to all my TUM partners.
You make me feel very special, and I love this common hobby we have.
Love
M


No comments:
Post a Comment