Anyway...moving swiftly on.....Pam took a picture of some BEAUTIFUL feet for this theme :
I put up our Christmas tree on December the first this year.....and that gave me the inspiration for my picture:
Purrloin also posed for me.....to have her feet snapped....cute kitty :
And Maxine also let me take pics of her feet !
Maxine has tiny feet (like her mom). She is still a size 11 (kids size), at the age of eleven.
(I'm not sure I'll let her know I'm a size 4 / 3.5!)
I love her feet....I love Trev's feet....it was one of the first things I liked about him - the feel of the silky skin on his feet as he brushed them against mine......aaah....lovely memories.....
Anyway, enough of that....things to do, places to go......lots of blogs to read....really enjoying catching up the last year....you miss so much, and forget so much during the year.



No comments:
Post a Comment