First up, Linda-Maree
Next, Claire.
And, finally, me.
I can't tell you how difficult it was to get a picture of a sunset last week....yes, it's STILL raining!
I didn't realise the extent of my grumpy state last week, until I was reading Linda-Maree's blog commenting about my iron, and I suddenly realised I had completely forgotten to give the story behind my picture.............I had intended to say I had chosen my iron because I really love ironing....I find it really relaxing. I remember my mum would often stay up and iron all night long, listening to her old dancing music.
(I'd like to point out, I don't like ironing THAT much!!)
Anyway......my grumpy state last week was due to a particularly fraught afternoon last Wednesday when the bulk of Maxine's 'fully assembled' furniture arrived........in boxes. So, instead of a relaxing afternoon making her room 'look pretty', I spent 3 hours struggling to unpack and put the pieces together...not major assembly, but loads of unpacking furniture.....and (despite me being pretty strong) battling to get the heavy bits moved into place.
We had the last two pieces arrive on Monday, and Minky's room is starting to take shape now...just needs some personal touches now.
I'll do a photo post in due course....anyway, I'm losing the plot typing this so I think it's time to go to bed!
Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment