Friday, 8 June 2012

TUM / Photopost - Rain

It's been a funny last while with TUM of late....I think the problem when you begin playing catch up, is that it sometimes becomes insurmountable...SO, we decided to skip last week, which was Rain, although I had taken quite a few pics, and Pam sent through a lovely picture as well. 

I'll begin with Pam's picture, taken from inside her delivery van. I like the way you can see the clouds and sky through the rain on the window.


It has been raining buckets here in England (more than usual!). I wanted to take a picture of rain drops, but gave up trying to capture the moving variety! Last weekend the rain stopped for a short spell, and left some lovely long, wet, stalks of grass in our back garden, around the koi pond.



I was thrilled with the pictures I got! Here are some more.....



When the rain began again, I decided to try my luck with rain drops as they hit the water in the pond.



That's it from me for now......until next time.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment