Sunday, 3 June 2012

TUM - Down Low

I'm not sure what's happening to us ladies at the moment......so I'll soldier on regardless (for you, Pam!).

Last week's topic was 'Down Low', and we took some lovely pictures, although we're still missing Linda-Maree's.

First up is Claire, with a lovely picture:



Pam surprised us nicely with a picture this week.......LOVE it Pam!


And, lastly, me. I was crouched on the ground in the back garden taking pictures of the ground when I noticed a ladybird.


I was well chuffed with the picture!

This was what I was snapping before noticing the ladybird......fallen petals on the ground.


That's it from me......will do a blog catch up later with news and things.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks M - for soldiering on for me, and for the compliment on the photo - it was quite a hard shot to get because Mazoe wanted to sit in my lap and was following me around the paddock like a shadow - he is a funny boy sometimes. Loved both your photo's!

    ReplyDelete