Tuesday, 3 July 2012

TUM - Growth and Road

It's amazing how quickly time goes by and how quickly you get behind with things! So a bit of a catch up tonight....

First up for Growth was a lovely picture from Claire.


Next is Linda-Maree, with a picture of Brad's advocado pear tree, which was grown from a pip by Brad and his gran....what a wonderful legacy.


And, finally, me, with a picture of Purrloin....our little kitty who continues to grow from strength to strength.



Our topic last week was Road. First up Linda-Maree :


(I'd forgotten how dry everything gets in Winter in JHB.)

Followed by Claire.


And, finally, me.


There are some things I just love about England...the winding country roads is one of them. This particular road is a shortcut to our dentist, and it brightens my day every time I drive through this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment