I love Claire's picture......lovely colours, lovely fruit, and humour with the egg.
Claire also made me smile when she sent the picture through, calling the 'naartjies' 'satsumas' as they are known over here. I love the fact we know some of our fruits and veges by different names! Last night was a case in point when Maxine was talking to the waitress (we were in a restaurant celebrating Trev's mom's birthday) about eating 'mielies' and I could see the look of complete confusion on the girls face.
My picture is of one of my favourite sweets / puddings - strawberries, meringues, and ice cream.
(I love how green our grass looks in the background!)
This is another picture, taken earlier, of the strawberries with a sprinkling of castor sugar.
Maxine also loves taking pictures, and I almost used the one below as my 'sweet' picture...the non-food version.
Purrloin and Myrrill, gazing at each other!
And, finally, Purrloin and Myrrill, this time on the stairs :
Makes me smile remembering the 'photo shoot' Maxine, Myrrill and Purrloin had on the stairs that day!
That's it from me for now. Have a lovely week!



Hiya Marelize,
ReplyDeleteI haven't visited in ages but always love your TUM photos.
Hope all is going great. Its getting cooler here slowly but surely. I am not wild about the late sunrise either.
Hugg;es