I chose the theme this week, and I think we all enjoyed it. After I got over my initial over-thinking about it (is that a pattern or a shape, what makes a pattern a pattern? etc) I really enjoyed snapping away yesterday afternoon...although I must confess, I lost track of time was late fetching Maxine from school!
First up, Linda-Maree, as she submitted first this week. Lovely pic, Linda, can't wait to read more about it.
Next up, Pam. I'm really glad you enjoyed this week, Pam, and great additional pics on your blog.
I'm intrigued by Claire's picture, this week....not sure what it is, so will be interesting to find out.
And, finally, me. As I mentioned before, I had great fun yesterday afternoon, taking pictures of the fish in our pond...wasn't what I'd originally intended, but I was enjoying snapping so much, I thought I'd have to include one. My picture is of our most recent addition to our collection, bought just before the winter...don't ask me for the exact breed....'that one looks pretty' is as much as I want to know, thanks!
I was sitting on the new decking with Maxine (having fetched her by this point!), and Myrrill, sharing a sandwich picnic, just enjoying the nicer weather. I took some other lovely pictures, but will save those for another week. Here is another picture with 'pattern' :
I was undecided between my chosen picture and this one:
'Our' wild ducks have returned again this year, enjoying the bigger pond!
Pretty, hey?!
And, finally, my abstract pattern for the week:
(A swirly pattern on one of the doors in our house)
I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
xxx








Such lovely photos Mariette...all the practise is paying off you are getting so good at it.
ReplyDeleteSuch stunning photos ... and my goodness, what an eventful couple of days you've had. Glad Maxine was not too seriously injured. Why is that, whenever we're giving our parents 'lip' we somehow manage to hurt ourselves. I remember it from myself as a kid and seen it numerous times with my own troupe.
ReplyDeleteI want a pond for ducks ...