Tuesday, 13 March 2012

TUM - Green

I'm feeling like a bit of a lost fart without Linda-Maree this week......missing you, and I really hope things calm down a bit for you my friend.

First up, Claire.......wow, is all that I can say!


Pam also did a sterling job this week...


And, finally, me....


I took this picture a few weeks back, on a particularly cold morning. I just loved the patterns the frost had made on the leaves.





Disappointingly, I received no acknowledgement from the school regarding my explanation of 'the word'....I guess some adults are too proud to admit they made a mistake, and choose rather to think my daughter would use language like that......feeling pretty disappointed tonight, I must confess.
The disappointment is with those teachers who know Maxine and have worked with her for a few years...I find it hard to believe they think that of her, and I do expect them to know her better that that.

Anyway....I'll leave you with a picture I took today, whilst waiting for my car to be washed.


Oh how I love Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Your frosty photos are very pretty Mariette. We are starting to feel the first chill in the air here in SA.

    ReplyDelete