This week was a such a lovely choice of topic and yet none of us seemed to be feeling it....Pam is going to be going to be taking a break from TUM, Linda-Maree seemed to have lost her mojo for a while, but is hanging in there, and even Claire seemed to struggle. But, onwards and upwards we will go......
First up, Linda-Maree, with a lovely picture taken at a wedding last weekend.
Next up, Claire, with a picture of the girls :
And, lastly, me, with a picture of Maxine and Myrrill, taken a few weeks ago (the day of the picnic outside):
There were a couple of other lovely pictures taken that day :
I've always been blessed with a happy child (I remind myself of this this afternoon as she is ranting about her 'best friend' at school having a sleepover with another little girl from their class - she is NOT happy!)
I'll leave you with one of my all time favourites of Maxine.......
Heidi, you are right, there is nothing quite like a child's belly laugh......you just can't help but smile.






No comments:
Post a Comment