Thursday, 10 November 2011

TUT - Guy Fawkes

I chose the theme this week, so I'll do my pic first. It's not the 'best' picture technically, but I liked it!


Next up, Claire.


And, last but not least, Linda-Maree, who enlightened me to the fact that fireworks are illegal in built-up areas in SA now, and, sadly this year no-one broke the law, so there were none to be be seen.
Linda came up with a clever alternative, an old family picture with her grandmother, who was born on November 5th.


We always have our own private fireworks display every year in the back garden......nothing big and wild, but worth going and standing in the cold for a short while. Maxine always gets really excited!

I must confess I couldn't figure out the correct setting for my camera (might help if I actually read the book!), so most of my shots were quite disappointing. Here are the 'best of the rest' :






And, now for some more creative ones.......Trev and Maxine also bought some glow sticks.....


Maxine and I had some fun indoors (but she soon got bored with my snapping!)


And, lastly, even Jessi the dog got in on the action!

That's it from me for today....hope you all having a good week.....


No comments:

Post a Comment