Claire chose the theme this week, and I think all three of us did really well again.
First up, Claire, with a picture of a tunnel in London, taken using shotgun techniques to get the ghostly, dark, feel.
Next up, Linda-Maree, with a picture taken standing outside, in the dark, of a dark room, with only a slither of light from the passage.
And, finally, me.
I took the picture a couple of months ago, when I noticed how pretty the moon looked inbetween the clouds.
Here are some other pictures taken that night.
(I can't remember what settings I used, so unlikely to ever get anything similar!)
We have had the wettest April ever here in the UK (since records began apparently). Here is a skyline I am getting very used to!
And lastly, please meet Purrloin, the latest addition to our household.
(Maxine's choice of name, in case you're wondering, named after a Pokemon character)
Unfortunately, as fate would have it, Purrloin took a sudden turn for the worse yesterday, and has now been admitted at the Vet, and we don't know if he's going to make it....apologies...we bought it as a 'he', but the vet this morning confirmed 'he' is actually a 'she'.
I just don't get why everything we do, with all the best intention in the world, always goes wrong?!!
So, I'm afraid, on that Dark note, I will leave you for now.... will have more news on the kitty later in the week.....and hopefully it will be good news.







No comments:
Post a Comment