Sunday, 20 May 2012

Things that brighten my day

Heidi, I hope you don't mind me pinching your lovely 'What I'm Grateful For' idea....but there are days the sights around me lift my spirits, and I wanted to share some of those things.

I've mentioned before how much I love the local fields I drive past on my way to work and home every day. This time of year the fields are the most amazing bright yellow with rapeseed flowers, often set against the grey clouds...when the sun sneaks past the clouds and catches the flowers...wow...it is just breath-taking!







So there you have it...just one of the things that brighten my day...hope it did yours, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what beautiful pics, enough to brighten anyone's day :-)

    And you not pinching my idea, it is quite a common trend, and very therapeutic, I am grateful you joined in
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete