Sunday, 5 February 2012

TUM - Shapes

It was my choice this week, and I couldn't remember what I had in mind when I chose it, but I loved the theme as it made me notice so much this week......and helped me get through a pretty horrible week....

First up, Pam, who was quite excited by their first eggs (and had me wanting fried egg on toast all day on Thursday!). I like the extra touch with the feather, Pam.


Next up, Claire, who is keeping us in suspense as to what this shape is all about......(I'm thinking guitar or similar musical instrument?)


Linda-Maree, I also love your picture this week......really pretty and a nice angle....now move your butt and get your bedroom sorted, please! I think your tie-backs are just beautiful.


And lastly, me. It's a section of my dream-catcher, which I took last weekend whilst 'playing around', but really like the effect I got.


Here are some other pictures of the same dream-catcher:




Where I am really proud is when I look back and compare the last time I took pictures of my dream-catcher, when we first started with TUT last year (make that, year before last?) :



And, lastly, my new favourite 'shapes'....although they aren't doing my 'shape' much good......


Bite-sized Twirls (Dipped Flake)........heaven in a mouthful, is all I can say!!!!

1 comment: