Thursday, 23 February 2012

Weekly Update - Hectic

Aah, man....when is it going to slow down this year.....it's been another crazy week, last week and this week so far, but I wanted to share some pictures......

Trev went to watch some RC car racing on Sunday. Maxine and I went with, as did Trev's dad. Apart from wanting the support, Trev said he wanted me to take some pics for him ('nice' ones, he said!!!).

And I must confess, I'm quite chuffed with them!






This is the class of RC car he will be racing in (see new toy of last week).

Other news of the week is that I went to the hairdresser last Saturday and had a style change, including a fringe, which I have not had for years, and I am feeling so much younger this week.......still tired, but much younger!!!

And lastly....flowers for the week....my first tulips of the year (bought, not grown).


That's it from me for the moment....payroll calls......

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are enjoying your photography so much - It shows in all your photos...Lovely action shots of Trev's racing....Missing out chats, but sure we will catch up once things calm down for both of us (soon)...Lots of love...

    ReplyDelete