Linda-Maree, next :
(Congrats to the Denholms for their Midmar conquests this weekend.)
Claire next, who was again well early...still don't know how you do it all.....
And, lastly me, hmmm.....still not happy!
I had grand plans of taking some awesome pics of arrows on roads, although I soon noticed the only roads with arrows were main roads, so would not have been my finest hour if I'd been squished in the process....plus there was still snow from last weekend, plus auditors with me all week.....excuses excuses excuses!
In fairness, Trev had said he'd take me to find some arrows on Thursday night...when it started snowing again! So here is my arrow from Thursday night....
It has been so cold this week.....barely reaching zero on Saturday during the day...it was minus 12 when Trev drove to work on Saturday morning!
So here are a couple of snaps of our conservatory window, that stayed frozen all Saturday!
Pretty, hey?!!
It's been a fairly awful week for me...my worst audit in 12 years with my company, and I'm responsible, which makes me feel a whole lot worse. Much of it outside of my control, but there's no 'get out' clause for that......and so it will continue this week, until the remaining queries get resolved.
I dare say, I have not been the happiest person to be around, being both mentally and physically exhausted, from literally working day and night since week before last Friday.
But, tonight, I had the sweetest surprise in Maxine laying the table for me ('with table mats, like we do at Christmas time'), which showed me she noticed my efforts in the kitchen this afternoon, and was so beautifully spontaneous, without being asked, and without wanting anything in return......made me feel really proud.
And I also saw the pleasure in my mom's face tonight as I fitted some stud earrings for her, because she'd previously said she was worried her holes had closed up.
Two little things that have made it all feel better again......






An audit is not fun at the best of times...and I have them yearly too.
ReplyDeleteI like your challenge and the fun pictures all the girls came up with.