I took this picture of some seagulls on our neighbours roof yesterday morning (quite funny as we live in Central England and hours away from any sea!!!) .... but I think it sums up where I am at the moment.....just keep looking forward.
Last week was hectic, busy, emotional, and draining.......especially at work, but also at home.....so I need to just stay focused and 'auto-pilot' for a while to get through it all.
We did have our first (I think!) snow-fall of the season last night, which gave me an excuse to take some time out and do some snapping.....
Our bedroom window.
The tree over-hanging the koi pond.
It was a fair bit of snow that fell over-night!
I know it's a pain to drive in, but I still find it so pretty!
Claire, I do hope you were okay in the snow this morning, and hope all went well today.
(I must confess, I am quite happy to be staying at home today, with no plans to venture out at all!)






I love all your snowy photos...a winter wonderland...but still prefer the sunny skies of South Africa;-)
ReplyDelete