Friday, 9 September 2011

Week 47 - White

My goodness....it was a week of confusion last week.....confusion about who chose the topic, plus then I muddled the weeks (not that it really matters, does it?!).

It was Claire's choice this week....White.......
(I love colour topics, they make me notice so much more in my daily life that I don't normally)

Claire's picture first:
Claire, I like your picture, and I hope your week gets easier for you.

Next up, Pam :
Lovely picture, Pam.

Followed by Linda-Maree:
Very pretty, Linda-Maree!

And, finally, me. I was quite chuffed when I saw this swan and her three babies last weekend.

Last weekend was lovely in that it is not very often that I get to spend time with Maxine without having to simultaneously think about Trev, or his folks, or my mom, or work, or what needs to be done and when. Last weekend, even though it was Trev, Maxine and I that went away, Trev was busy RC racing, so I got to spend two full days with just Maxine and I, not thinking about anything or anyone else. It was really relaxing for me (and Maxine). And us girls then got to spend each evening with our favourite man!

Here's another picture of Mrs. Swan:

There were also some very noisy seagulls that woke us up every morning.....man were they noisy!!!!
Pretty though....


I'll finish off with a picture of our 'beach'
(it's on days like this, I really miss South Africa and it's breath-taking beaches and seas and sunshine!)

Earlier this week I received some more old family photos, as well as some paperwork including my dad's qualifications and work history. I never thought to ask him about his life's story, if I'm honest...I was young and busy stretching my wings when I had the chance......
So for me to receive them has been priceless, and I hope they can help me find the closure I need.


Until next week......from a very Autumnal UK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment