Linda's picture first, which shows off her more creative side. Lovely idea, Linda, and lovely faces!
Claire next. This lovely picture was taken last year when her four posing girls decided to prank her photo shoot by pulling funny faces....little did they know she would get them back! They will love you for framing this one, Claire!!!
Next up, Pam. Pam, I love your different perspective on things...very refreshing. Great interpretation, and a great picture - of the box from their favourite pizza place Capone's. And thank you for finding the time to snap, despite Hurricane Irene making your life interesting this week!
I was quite happy with Linda-Maree's theme this week, because we were going to the safari park, and I was quite happy to play around taking snaps of animal faces. BUT, whilst relaxing in the hotel room later that day, with my camera to hand (from downloading the animal pics) I noticed how engrossed she was in her Nintendo.
I do love my baby......here are some other pics.
Well that's it from me...as I sit here in the mobile holiday home we're in this weekend. It's the last weekend of the long summer holiday, Trev was RC racing close to one of the Haven Parks, and Maxine has been nagging to go to Haven all year (plus I got a really good last minute deal!).....no-brainer really...had to be done.
And Minks and I have had such a lovely lazy day together today...just me and her...she even took herself off for a nap this afternoon! (The hyperactive child relaxing enough to want a nap - lovely - I won't mention mom fell asleep on the couch as well!)
However, school starts on Tuesday..... I haven't sorted out school uniforms, and, far more importantly, six weeks have flown by and I have done NO research into Maxine's school options......sends me into a panic just thinking about everything that needs to be done and thought about!
That's it for me until next week...take care.






Nice post Mariette, the other photos of Maxine are also lovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely post - I love all your photos - Don't panic about Maxine's school - things do have a way of falling into place regardless of what we do or don't do - Claire has a saying that I often think about..."We make plans and God laughs"...I believe that we definately have a pre-determined path, which is going to be followed no matter what....Lots of love - P.S. - In answer to your e-mail - you are not going mad - I did choose the theme...I forgot to remind Pam of that when she sent her e-mail saying "Great theme Mariette"...Except for a bit of confusion - No real harm done...I will try and do my post shortly or a bit later so check it out...Lots of love
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely theme...and I love how each person interprets it differently. You are doing so well with your challenges.
ReplyDelete