Thursday, 30 September 2010

Week 7 - Mornings

I honestly have no idea what possessed me to choose this topic this week - seemed like a good idea at the time! I think I was hoping to find something that would make me stop and appreciate the beauty in what is normally quite a stressful and busy time for us mothers.

This is Linda's picture. I love her explanation of needing to hear the early morning news and weather before getting out of bed.
I normally just rush out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off, and seldom listen listen to the news or weather!

My picture below is of slices of apple - that I cut for Maxine every morning.
They just looked so bright and colourful (unlike the wet, grey, dreary weather we've been having of late).

My other picture is of my favourite mug, given to me by my late brother in law many many years ago. It has a very special place in my heart.



Apologies again, Linda-Maree, for the topic this week. Really looking forward to next week's though.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post Mariette - the more I see your apple picture the more I like it...I still can not load pictures, so I am going to do the post (story) with a link to your post to see pictures...The them did not actually turn out that bad - I think it made us both appreciate different things about our normally hectic mornings and also made us realise how different yet similair all families are - Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and stories to go with them....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. Great stories as well.

    ReplyDelete