Linda's theme for this week was Teddy Bears, which she very thoughtfully chose, knowing I used to collect bears, and that I had a heavy week ahead on the work front. Thank you, my friend.
Linda-Maree's picture this week blew me away when I opened it up. Well done, it is stunning. I love the contrasting colours, and a most beautiful bear.
Anyway, my choice is a picture of the latest addition to 'the family', bought yesterday evening after dashing into town.
I bought him because I loved his feet, so I had to include them in the picture!
The others that I liked, but not quite as much, were:
I liked the cheeky look in his eyes!
Friends! Deep in thought......
I've lost count of how many bears I have at home, even after giving some away a few years ago. I am proud to say they are making a re-appearance in my bedroom (as well as my soul!).
Thank you, again, Linda, for this great journey we are are on!





Hi Mariette...I am so glad that you are enjoying our journey - I am looking forward to many more weeks of creativity and photography..I love your cheeky new addition to the family...Your other photos are lovely - even though you may not have captured the "soul" that you were looking for, you have captured the essence (their Bear'ness - quoted from You, Me and DuPreez)..Well Done Lots of love
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous bears! Love this topic, it makes me want to go back to childhood. Great choice for the challenge and you both did awesome.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos of gorgeous bears - what fun!
ReplyDelete