Linda's picture is called 'Water Explosion' - I love the way the sun catches the water droplets.
I tried to capture the water feature that is part of our fish pond, but, in doing so, a leaf caught my attention, and gave me such a pretty picture I thought I must use it.
The story behind the lovely green tinge is that our UV light unit has packed up, so we have an algae problem at the moment......but at least some good came of it with this picture!!!
I also tried taking a picture of some rain drops left on our outside table - was okay, but the colours were a bit dull:
And, finally, to make you smile....an old picture of Maxine, who LOVES her bath, nagging me every day.....
(I never noticed the moving water in the picture before!)
Until next week.....




I love the photo of the water drops on the table...amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy fav - the water drops on the table. It is stunning, such a different and unique shot!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Hi there...I got my post done - five to nine...Thank you for a lovely theme this week - I also really love the water drops on the table - Lovely picture - And Maxine just looks so cute - This week I really loved how different all our photos were - Amazing how water seems to change consistency and colour in each shot...Lots of love
ReplyDelete