The picture I eventually landed up with was an evening shoe of mine - a bit of a cheat in a way as it is one of the only really 'pretty' shoes I have, so it helped me to create a 'nice' shot. I won't say how many I took though before I managed one that didn't focus on the carpet (or, rather, dirt on the carpet!)
The thing I originally wanted to capture was the size difference between Maxine and Trevor's shoes (Maxine being a childrens 10, whilst Trev's is an adult 12). The picture below was the best I could show, but I wasn't happy with it, so chose not to use it as my chosen picture.
I like Linda's picture for the week - I think it's a good picture. Very nicely posed! Even the little bit of blue under the shoe on the left hand side (not sure why you weren't happy with it?)
I found it quite nice, having a 'shoes' theme, because Northampton (the town I live in) is known for it's shoe industry, even having a recent movie centered around it called 'Kinky Boots' (2005).
Till next week....



Hello there - Linda Maree left a comment on my TUT : http://scrappy-time.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you both and have you join us on our weekly TUT's.
I love your photo - so elegant. I know what you're saying about having to take so many to get the right shot - but as they say, practice makes perfect!
I love that shoe! Very pretty. Well done on your challenge team.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind comments. I've updated my links.
ReplyDeleteI was so sure that I left a comment for you earlier today - Weird...anyway..I really loved your idea of showing the size difference between Maxine and Trevor's shoes..But as you know, I also love the picture of your chosen picture of your black shoe - It is so wonderful to be learning and being creative together..Lots of love
ReplyDeleteGreat to meet you and love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi and welcome - this "journey" is such a steep learning curve and as you play and experiment with your photography you will find you grow each week. Great captures of a great theme :0)
ReplyDelete