Let's start with Claire's picture for the week.......it's really lovely.
This is Claire's other picture for the week, again, really lovely.
Linda-Maree also chose trains as her chosen form of transport. Linda-Maree, you aced it this week!
Pam, you also managed to find time to take snaps this week...going to a lot of time and trouble. And well worth it...again, a lovely picture.
I wasn't happy with my pictures this week...they all seemed boring. Linda-Maree kindly said I could use one of my old pictures for this week....the picture was taken in Venice, whilst standing on the Rialto bridge.
The busy scene is far removed from the usual Ventian waterways, below...
The picture I was going to use this week is of my car, a Toyota Prius, a hybrid car. I initially changed to the car to save on tax, but I am that impressed with it I would be hard pushed to move back to a 'normal' car again. It is super quiet, and I love driving 'her'.
And last, but not least, my final 'transport pictures are entitled 'biker chick'.
(Maxine went on her first proper ride with her dad last Sunday, absolutely loving the experience!
Please forgive my short post, it's been a long day (week), and I still need to blow up balloons before I go to bed tonight....my little baby turns ten tomorrow....







Hope you have a wonderful day - it's a big birthday for your little one - loads of blessings and best wishes - it's such a lovely day!
ReplyDeletePS - and thank you for having me xx
I love your Venice picture....But also the photo of Maxine and Trev on the bike is really special - Talk about a picture saying a thousand words ----- Lots of love
ReplyDelete