Thursday, 25 August 2011

Week 45 - Cycle

Firstly, thank you Linda-Maree, Pam and Claire for Best of the Year. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through all of our old posts, and getting to know everyone a bit better in the process.

Pam chose the theme this week...loads of possibilities, in various directions.

Pam's picture first. A clever way of sharing her new baby chicks with us.

Claire next, depicting the cycle of motherhood.

Linda-Maree's picture for this week is of an ice-cream bicycle, a rare sight these days.

And, finally, me. My picture is of the pedal on Maxine's bicycle.

Here are a few more pictures I took this week:




For this weeks theme, I initially took photos of some neighbouring fields, because I love this time of year ....... seeing all the hay bales scattered on the fields.

And, finally, I was over the moon with this last picture - genuinely, I am so proud of it!

That's it from me.......budgets and cash flow forecasts are calling!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mariette - Some lovely pictures - Glad you took lots - Shows that you enjoyed the theme...Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures...and I can see why you love the last one...great pic!

    ReplyDelete