Firstly, Claire, who, despite the pouring rain managed to take this beautiful picture today. WOW!
Next up is Pam, who also took a stunning picture.
Linda-Maree...well done, my friend, an awesome picture from you as well!
And, finally, me.
I am really thrilled with all our pictures this week! Well done, girls!
Here are some others I took:
I must confess that whilst I really admire horses, I am petrified of them, and they can sense it from a mile away! Here is an old photo of me as a little girl, with my cousin. I can't remember it it was on this particular occasion, or another time, but I have a very clear memory of sitting behind my cousin on a horse (a galloping horse) and I started slipping off the back of said horse, until eventually I was holding on by it's tail....it was quite terrifying and it felt like forever before my cousin realised and stopped. I refused to get back on, and rather walked back to the farm house.
Many years later, I went for a horse ride with Trev, whilst on holiday in Cape Town......seemed like a good idea at the time.....however my horse knew I was terrified and enjoyed it's own race with Trevor's horse for the entire ride. I had no say in the matter what so ever!
Suffice it to say I was bruised in places I didn't know could bruise!!!
And, no, I don't plan on getting on one again....I'm quite happy admiring then with my two feet firmly on the ground!
Another funny tale to finish my blog with. I invited hubby to go and watch Captain America with me last night, as it's finishing this week. So off we go, buy tickets and popcorn and get directed to cinema 4, where we sat down and watched the adverts patiently whilst the cinema filled up. I kept commenting that it was a bit poor of them to start the movie so late (30 minutes after the advertised time).
The movie then started.....Harry Potter........
Trev and I looked at each other, then looked around and saw that no one else seemed bothered, realising that we were the only two stupid fools! I was too embarrassed to think about getting up and walking out, but the thought of sitting through Harry Potter was unbearable.....so we walked out and went to plead stupidity to an usher, who very kindly allowed us to go and watch the new Planet of the Apes movie which was about to start.
Never in all our years of going to movies had we managed to sit in the wrong theatre (cinema 4 was the door on the right, not the door on the left!).
Until next week......(yes, we're going to try and watch Captain America again tonight!)






Beautiful pictures - Love the movie story - Hope you get to see your movie tonight...What did you think of Planet of the Apes????
ReplyDelete