It was my theme this week......primarily inspired by Maxine, who LOVES her bubble baths. We have a big bath (by British standards), with jacuzzi jets. I think you can imagine how much fun she has every night - especially once she's added bubble bath to the equation......I've given up telling her off for all the bubbles on the floor that I have to clean up every night......The other night she called me upstairs to show me she had cleaned up herself......with my clean bath towel! The thought was there.......
Anyway, Linda-Maree's picture first, of bubbles in her bubble bath that Mike had run for her to soothe her sore back.......there is nothing as nice as having a bubble bath, except for one that has been run especially for you!!!
My picture was taken in one of Maxine's recent bath sessions, when she decided she wanted to wear her swimming costume and goggles (I'm tending to go with most of her quirky requests now!)
I love the way she looks so peaceful, and I love the way the picture shows her long eyelashes....
Here are some other pictures :
This was taken while Maxine was in the bath last night......it was the only picture that showed the bubbles more clearly.
And this was taken on the same night as the chosen bubble picture. I like it because it shows such a beautiful facial expression.
We have another extra long weekend to look forward to this weekend - tomorrow is the Royal Wedding, and Monday is Early Spring Bank Holiday. We've been doing loads in the garden, and it's looking quite nice so far. This is of the pond in the back garden, with a couple of new plants.......
And I've come to realise that my husband is never going to find 'curly rolls' here in England......so I decided I would try to bake them........I was well chuffed with the end result!
Well that's it from me......looking at Linda-Maree's post, there are some new pages I want to explore.....although not immediately as the disco queen is now home and in the bath!






No comments:
Post a Comment