Thursday, 14 April 2011

Week 28 - Up

My choice this week, and I must confess that while I had been wanting to do it for a while now, I took a photo in Australia that I knew would be hard for me to beat......

Linda-Maree's picture first, of their dog Romani, whilst Linda was lying on the ground looking up at her....I love the things TUT gets us to do!

My picture was taken in a shopping centre in Melbourne....the view was quite impressive. I couldn't 'not' take a picture!

Here are a couple of others taken over the weekend:





(I liked the heart shape inbetween the leaves)

And then some older pictures:
This was taken at the circus some years back. I think you have to be very talented to peform gracefully upside down from a length of material!

And, finally, we had a family holiday to Butlins some years back (for those in SA, they are holiday parks aimed at families, with loads of activities to keep the children busy). Maxine fancied the climbing wall, and made us go back day after day because she was enjoying it so much.


That's it for now. Thanks for visiting.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment