Thursday, 21 April 2011

Week 29 - Down

Wow, I need to pull up my socks...Linda-Maree's doing her posts before me these days!

This week was Linda's choice, following on from my 'Up' last week.

First, Linda's picture, taken from a second story window at her work. I like the angle.

I couldn't decide on my picture last night, so landed up chosing the alternative......because it was plain and simple and the colours were bright.

One of my favourite things about our house is the fishpond, with the koi fish. It was one of the reasons we bought the house....and I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather and being able to sit outside and enjoy it more. It is just so peaceful....


I liked this next one because of the reflection of the plant in the water.....



That's it from me...I'm afraid another short and sweet one from me.......I'm late doing the post because it's been one heck of a day.....looking forward to some quality time as a family this weekend.

Happy Easter to everyone....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mariette - Lovely post and I like all the pictures - can well understand why you spent half an hour trying to decide between two of them - Your fish pond is beautiful - How do the Koi survive during winter....Happy Easter and enjoy the time off ...Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put a heater in the water to stop the water from freezing over, which would prevent oxygen getting into the water, and kill the fish (as opposed to the cold).

    ReplyDelete