Thursday, 24 February 2011

Week 23 - Garden Features

My....it's been a busy week......apologies for the delay......I'm not sure how much sense I'm going to make today either!

It was Linda-Maree's choice this week........and I love her picture of a garden gnome.

Linda commented about how happy and cheery he looked, and she's right, he does - cheers a person right up.

My picture for the week is of an garden ornament I saw a couple of weeks ago, but really liked - it has a Japanese feel, which suits our koi pond (perhaps why I was drawn to it). I also like the plants surrounding it.

There was another ornament which I quite liked as well:


I was hoping to take some updated pictures of our pond, which was a big reason for buying the house we did last year....but sadly it has done nothing but rain for the last week!
This is an old picture, taken shortly after moving in......oh how I look forward to summer......



Have a lovely week.....apologies for the short post!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment