Thursday, 3 February 2011

Week 20 - Music

Linda-Maree chose the theme this week....I must confess I panicked initially! But I think we both did okay in the end.....

Linda's picture first......of a saxophone. I like the black and the gold. I can't help but admire how talented musicians are to be able to co-ordinate all their fingers to produce the wonderful sounds they do!


My picture is of a small guitar, that Trev bought for Maxine as a Christmas present a few ago....it's been collecting dust ever since!


I took another picture, of Maxine's keyboard....I was trying to disguise the fact it wasn't a 'proper' keyboard / piano......


Unfortunately, Maxine's musical abilities mimic my own, so she doesn't have much interest in playing or creating anything herself. We do both, however, LOVE listening to music......Maxine listens to her favourite theme-tunes on the computer, and I have my iPod Shuffle, and CD's.

With that in mind, here is my final picture for the week - of my iPod, dangling out of my handbag, where it lives and stays close to me.


I remember some years back, when CD's first came out, and I couldn't imagine how they could improve on that.....just look at where we are now, and imagine where technology will take us in years to come.......

Until next week.
Love, M.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Post - I love the handbag picture - I would never have thought of an Ipod - but then I don't own one, so am not that aware of how brillian they can be - Brad so desparately wants an NANO Ipod - it is all he talks about at the moment...Lots of love

    ReplyDelete