Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Week 21 - Random

I suggested a last-minute change of topic this week - it made more sense for next week.......I'm afraid you'll have to wait and see!

So Linda and I came up with 'Random' - which I really enjoyed. Firstly, Linda-Maree's picture, of a Thistle, which contrasts nicely against the darker water background.

My picture for the week is of a flower in my kitchen, which just made for a pretty photo. I don't normally notice the flower - certainly didn't think it would land up as my choice for the week.


The other random pictures landed up being of our animals, and made for some cute pictures.
Firstly, the fish, Infernave and Chicorita (Maxine took the picture).


We also recently bought two dwarf hamsters....Maxine named them Pichu 1 and Pichu 2 (yes, the hamsters and the fish are named after Pokemon characters!). They weren't very impressed with the flash though, so I didn't bother them with too many attempts. I liked the way he was curious enough to peek at me from under his treat stick!


And, finally, dear Jessi the dog, who I caught yawning (I think she was trying to tell me I was taking too long!!!)....which pretty much sums up how I've been feeling this week - in need of some zzzz's!



Until next week...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment