Thursday, 2 December 2010

Week 13 - Creative Editing

Yippee...we're back!

I chose the theme for this week a while back, before we took the break, because it was something different for us, and I thought it would be fun, which it was.

Here are Linda-Maree's Before and After pictures :


A lovely 'natural' picture of Kayla-Fern - I can see why it's a favourite picture, Linda.

Here are my 'before' and 'after' pictures, of my first TUT picture:

I can't remember what effect I chose that gave me the alternate colours, but I thought it looked pretty.

I also quite liked the effect on my previous 'water' picture.

And I quite liked the following effect on the picture of apple slices. 

I have to admit I am having a really strange week this week - loads of emotion and thoughts being digested. Add to that a pretty traumatic dentist appointment yesterday, and I think I'll be pleased when I can open a new chapter.....
I will say that, as I get older, I still struggle accepting those who don't conform to my own morals and values - not sure I ever will be able to! My husband did gently remind me the other night that I have no right to apply my own ideals onto others (and hence should not judge them against 'my' rules) - which was a very fair point.......
To finish this week, here is a picture of our pond, taken yesterday....yes, it's been a bit cold this week!

Until next week......

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back...that is some terrific editing you have done on these photos.

    ReplyDelete