Linda's picture, first, of one of her cats - I do like the way the bright lighting has made him appear as his original kitten 'grey', not the black he is now.
I had great fun snapping at Jessi this weekend, sprawled on the floor, trying to get a good angle....Jess just patiently looked on!
I must confess, though, I was torn between two pictures, the one above, as well as the one below, where she looked so peaceful, trying to have a snooze....
What I love the most about our 'animals', specifically our pets, is the unconditional love they have for us - it always makes me feel good when I have slobbery Jessi greet me at the door!
Looking at previous pictures, I have TONS of Jessi and Bruto (our bulldog, who sadly passed away this year). The following is a great picture of Jess as a pup, giving Bruto a hard time in the garden.
It's hard to believe she became bigger (longer) than him!
And, finally, as it is the season, a final pose from Bruto.
Until next week.......






Very cute doggie photos...I love the last two.
ReplyDelete