This is Linda's picture - Agate. Such beautiful colours and patterns - stunning.
Luckily, I didn't do the same thing (almost did). Instead, seeing all the snow outside yesterday morning, I decided to make use of the bright snow and do an outdoor shot.
Following weeks of feeling quite unwell - initially dentist (loose filling, abscess, root canal), then a week-long stomach bug last week, and now a really nasty cold this week...sniff sniff........Christmas is here, and I am just SO not ready nor motivated. (I had the final round of root canal this morning?!!)
However, time waits for no man (woman in this case) ........so it's onwards and upwards, ho ho ho......
Best wishes to everyone and their families.......make the most of your time together, and appreciate every moment.
Love and best wishes,
Mariette


Lovely post Maritte - Have a great Christmas as well and hope 2011 is a great year....Lots of love
ReplyDelete