Friday, 17 December 2010

Week 15 - Christmas Decorations

Wow...what a week it has been! It's at times like this week that I realise just how finely balanced my life is, because when any of the elements aren't working as they should be, I go onto auto-pilot.

I chose the theme this week because there are so many beautiful decorations everywhere, and it really is such a beautiful time of year, but.....it didn't quite go to plan with a poorly little one in bed all week, and myself not feeling too great either......

Linda-Maree's picture is of a beautiful ornament, conveying the special meaning of Chrismas, but also very dear to her. I think it's lovely.

Mine is of a pine cone, which is part of my tree decorations. I like this set because it is traditional, and not flashy and commercial, which sadly is what Christmas seems to have become these days.


Thanks for reading, and hope you have an enjoyable time preparing for Christmas.......until next week.

2 comments:

  1. Pure and simple - Lovely post this week Mariette...Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these festive photos.

    Have a blessed Christmas.

    xx

    ReplyDelete