My husband, Trevor, and I have been fortunate enough to have done a fair bit of travelling in our time together (19 years!) - getting married in Las Vegas, going to the first ever Malaysian Grand Prix, plus more recent trips to Australia and Venice. So here are a few memories......
Firstly, our wedding in Las Vegas in August 1998.
Then there was Malaysia in 1999. First to KL and the Grand Prix, then on to Langkawi.
Above is the Lake of the Pregnant Woman - you're meant to fall pregnant if you swim in it's water (can't say it worked for me!)
In 2005 I had a 'walking' weekend with a friend of mine in the Lake District, which was very peaceful and beautiful.
2007 saw Trev and I travel to Sydney - I would love to go back again.
In 2008 I was lucky enough to go with my mother-in-law to Venice, to celebrate her 60th birthday. Mom had always wanted to go to Venice, but never been - hence the excuse to go.

It was a great break - just the two of us girls.
2008 also saw a local beach holiday - Great Yarmouth - and one of my favourite pictures of Maxine.
And, finally, 2010 saw a very chilly trip to Disneyland Paris. Great fun, but VERY VERY cold!
That's it from me this week.......hopefully we'll be back next week.....Until then, take care.









No comments:
Post a Comment