Monday, 19 December 2011

Quick Update - Taking a TUT Break & Christmas Parties

Apologies for not mentioning sooner, but us TUT ladies will be taking a break until the new year. We all seem to be running around like headless chickens at the moment, and being creative, taking pictures, is just not very appealing right now!

In the mean time, you'll have me as and when I can manage to feed you snippets through the festive season.

I can't believe how quickly Christmas has come this year.......quite horrendous! Up until last Friday, I had not not bought a single gift yet, which is the latest I think I have ever been. However, Friday brought me some luck in finding the perfect gift for Maxine (number one on her Father Christmas list), plus a combination of online ordering on Friday night, and some shopping in-store yesterday, and I am almost there now.

Last Saturday Trevor and I went to his works Christmas do. It's his third Christmas at the company, but first time being invited to the party (because he's a contractor), so I was well chuffed at being able to go. One of the main reasons we left South Africa was because Trev had always aspired to work in motorsport, but could not get into any of the South African companies. And here we were, attending an F1 Christmas Party.....I felt really proud of him, and proud to be with him.

The theme was 'Onederland'.......









I got quite distressed when I saw the picture above (I'm far left), because I realised just how much weight I have put on, and I felt VERY disappointed in myself. I have a small frame and a small face....I don't carry extra weight very well at all!
I've decided not to get too stressed about it now, however, this year will be the last year.

So that's it from me for now.........please pop by again in the coming weeks for some Christmassy updates....I am really looking forward to Maxine talking to Jimmy the Elf again this year!

And if I don't post before then, I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment