It was Claire's choice this week...and what a lovely picture!
Next up, Linda-Maree, who cleverly thought of vintage planes.
And last up, me. I cringed when I heard vintage because I knew I didn't have anything by way of clothes that I could use (and no time to source), and I struggled to think what else to do....so the only thing that came to mind was wine (not that I am a wine drinker at all). The bottle I photographed is a French desert wine given to me by a friend a couple of years ago - 'vintage' 2005.
It's not very often I allow myself to procrastinate at work......but, boy, did I do it well with the budget this year.....I just couldn't focus and kept losing myself in the detail. The detail is an excel workspace with about 20 linked files, detailing the various departments and their overheads - it's affectionately known as 'the whopper', for obvious reasons, but it is beautiful in allowing me to tweak costs here and there and seeing the effect on the final result. Today was D-day.
(This morning, a disastrous hormone injection for Maxine, and Trev's mom having another epileptic fit did not help with the focus problem!)
Anyway, enough dribble from me.....have a lovely weekend......I'm planning on doing as little as possible!
(ha ha, is that even possible for us wives / daughters / mum's?!!!)
xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment