Thursday, 16 June 2011

Week 36 - Red

Yes, two posts in one day!!!! You may still get a third if I can get all my work done after this!

I chose the theme this week....not my best I must confess! We went to watch the 24 Hour Le Mans race last weekend in France, so I thought, well I'm bound to see some nice red cars....and I did....but for some reason I didn't take out my camera.

Anyway, Linda-Maree's picture first, of a little mini from a scaletrix set that her son Bradley had put together yesterday afternoon.
I must confess I love Mini's - they bring back fond memories of when I first met Trev and we used to drive all over in his old mini's (he had a few over the years), sometimes needing a push and a jump-start!

Makes me think of the time he once tried to impress me by visiting me in a fancy Ferrari.......needless to say, naive M wasn't overly awed (nice car, but so what)........I dread to think what he must have thought of me that day!
At least he knew I wasn't in it for the money!!!!

My picture for the week is of a punnet of strawberries, hastily snapped on Tuesday evening.
I do like strawberries, but must be with caster sugar and single cream!

My other RED snaps are of Maxine, who is bold and brave enough to wear the colour with confidence.
First, an old one, taken a good few years ago.

Pam, you're right, they do grow up so quickly....this next one was taken over the weekend just gone.

Anyway, that's it from me this morning......will hopefully get to share some more from the weekend. I think I fell in love with France....we stayed in Vendome, which was just breathtaking in terms of the beauty of it's old buildings, and the river Le Loir lazily running through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment