Linda's picture first.....of a colleague's pink boots. Those boots show a great attitude......I always admire people who are brave enough to wear clothes with character.....I would love to, but I don't have the courage yet....
My picture is of a rose from our front garden. I didn't know it was pink until it began flowering this week.
I'm rediscovering my love of plants and flowers the more we do TUT....just can't grow tired of admiring their beauty.
Some other pink pictures for you....some old and some new......
A particularly pretty sunset last week.
A favourite pink necklace.
A butterfly my gran crocheted for me years ago.......I always used to be amazed by the beautiful things she could make.
And, lastly, an all time favourite picture of Maxine, taken on holiday a few years ago.
Please accept my apologies for not commenting on your blogs...I am still reading them.....Blogger just doesn't seem to let me comment anymore!







No comments:
Post a Comment