Apologies to Linda-Maree for the quick about-change this week. Thank you!
I chose clouds this week because my original topic wasn't panning out, and I thought there would be enough 'on hand' to photograph. Funnily enough, the fog rolled in the moment I suggested it! So there weren't any clouds as I'd imagined or wanted there to be.
Linda-Maree's picture is just stunning - I love the different colours, shapes and textures of her clouds.
I think I prefer storm clouds, primarily because they aren't quite so bright, so you can look at them and appreciate them better. Sometimes they are nothing short of spectacular (although I am petrified of thunder storms!)
My picture was taken a few weeks ago, but was the closest to what I had imagined for this theme.
I'm afraid this week will be a short post from me.......the last couple of weeks have been quite the roller-coaster ride, with my sense of self-worth taking a fair battering. It's not just the sense of myself as a person, but of my life as a whole. Some times it just doesn't make any sense at all.


No comments:
Post a Comment